Transparent elements were relatively easy - just used Solidify modifier (shell in 3ds Max) and added some loops to sharpen the edges.
To vary the job a little bit, I decided to add some more details to the cannon. The basic shape is built out of cylinders and modified cubes - nothing special. Only the "core" element joining the cannon with aircraft's nose was little bit more troublesome.
Next, I've moved to side engines:
A VERY basic model :)
Added some more details just before subdividing the mesh for further modeling.
Click button 'arrow right' in menu to view the next page. 'Arrow left' – previous page.